That happens to be one of my very favorite qualities about her. At least, it is after I take my allergy medication and regain control of my breathing.
REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?
I wish my pups weren’t so gung-ho on killing these little guys. I saved an adolescent one from my dogs a while ago but others haven’t been so lucky. Reasons the pups now get locked in at night.
have you ever seen a chicken strip
There are two kinds of people in this world.
ok i’ve been staring at the one with Goofy and Pluto for like 10 minutes now and still don’t get it. Someone more clever or less innocent explain?
dogs lick anything with peanut butter on it. is that enough for you.
PARTY LIKE THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS WEREN’T EMOTIONALLY CRIPPLING
so she immediately tried to go for my throat with her claws.
she also fell into the water. twice.
so now we are not on speaking terms.
BUT her chin is all clean….(or as clean as it can be)
Y’all. I love dis cat so much. And look at Linds being the best cat parent ever.